(last updated in 2012. For updated reviews or pictures, follow my instagram account @foodiefroggy)
- Le Beurre Noisette in the 15th arrondissement : New "Bistrot Parisien".The food was OK but the slow service spoilt it all. Read my review
- Le ChateauBriand in the 11th arrondissement. One of the trendiest restaurant in Paris, but maybe the food was actually too trendy for my palate. Read my review
- Le Pré Catelan in the 16th arrondissement. A stunning lunch in a wonderful place. Read my review
- Le Saïgon in the 13th arrondissement.Exotic food in our local Chinatown.Non adventurous eaters must avoid the place ! Read my review
- Les Ombres in the 7th arrondissement. A good meal with a stunning view on the Eiffel Tower. Read my review
- Pause Café in the 11th arrondissement. A no-frills Café in the bobo Bastille neighborhood. Food has never disappointed me though.Read my review
- Spring in the 9th arrondissement.An excellent meal in a very laid back and tiny restaurant. Daniel Rose's set menu is a bargain. Reservation needed weeks ahead.Read my review
- Le Temps au Temps in the 11th arrondissement.A very good meal in a tiny restaurant. A new Chef since January 2008, who has nothing to envy to former Chef Sylvain Sendra.Read my review
- Les Ambassadeurs in the 8th arrondissement at Hotel de Crillon. Jean-François Piege is a genius of Haute Gastronomie and our lunch there was a pure moment of bliss. Read my Review
- Bigarrade in the 17th arrondissement. A taste of Haute Gastronomie for a fraction of the price. Tempted ? Read my Review
- Bristol in the 8th arrondissement.Not as impressive as Les Ambassadeurs, but still excellent. Read my Review
- Ze Kitchen Galerie in the 6th arrondissement.Very good french food with an asian twist. Read my Review
- Fréderic Simonin, in the 17th arrondissement. A new Michelin star is born.Read my review.
- Sola in the 5th arrondissement. Franco-japanese gastronomy at its best.Read my Review.
- Kei in the 1st arrondissement. Another Japanese Chef, very promising. Read my Review
- Septime in the 11st arrondissement. My very favorite, I went twice and been amazed each time !! Read my Review
Brasserie Thoumieux in the 7th arrondissement. Jean-François Piège's traditional Brasserie with decadent dishes. Their sweetbreads are amazing. !! Read my Review
Yoom (several spots in Paris) : a restaurant chain specialized in dim sum with a european flair. Read my Review
Not in Paris
- Le Torrent, in Megève, French Alps. Comfort food in a cozy restaurant. Read my review.
- Le Refuge, in megève, French Alps.Regional produce with a creative touch.A talented Chef. Read my review.
- La Ferme de Victorine, in Notre-Dame-De-Bellecombe, Frech Alps. Traditional Alpine recipes with a modern twist.Read my review
- L'ancienne auberge, in Vonnas, Bresse region. Simple and good food by great Chef George Blanc at cheap prices.Read my review